Vue.js example: a quick, SEO-friendly e-commerce app
In a rush? Skip to GitHub repo & live demo.
Go through this tutorial to see how to build a small e-commerce app using Vue 2.0 & Snipcart, the HTML/JS cart. platform for devs.
When set up right, a Vue app can drive good SEO results.
Pre-requisites you must have:
- Minimal knowledge of Vue.js
- Basic understanding of vuex & vue-router.
- A Snipcart account (forever free in Test mode).
The tutorial steps are:
- Setting up the environment
- Assembling the architecture
- Building the store
- Building the router
- Linking everything together
- Crafting the Vue components
- Creating the app
- Handling Vue.js SEO with the Prerender plugin
Code snippets, examples & live demo included.
If you feel like getting inspired first, check out the Vue.js Awesome list, which curates loads of Vue examples & projects.
You can find the tutorial here.