Crypto Trading Competitions | Fantasy Trading Laravel Web App
Crypto Trading Competitions Crypto Trading Competitions is a web application, w
Crypto Trading Competitions
Crypto Trading Competitions is a web application, which allows website owners to run virtual trading contests and let visitors compete in trading cryptocurrencies without putting any money at risk.
- Unlimited number of trading competitions (each competition can be set up with different starting balance, duration, number of participants, leverage, lot size, min / max volume, coins allowed for trading).
- More than 1,500 cryptocurrencies to trade.
- Multi-currency support.
- Live crypto quotes.
- Historical coin charts.
- Instant trade execution.
- Real-time position valuation (equity, profit / loss, free margin).
- Automatic margin calls.
- Reward points system.
- Competition leaderboard and global rankings.
- User dashboard.
- In-depth trading statistics.
- 14 built-in color schemes, light and dark modes.
- 19 languages.
- Social login (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn)
- Google Tag Manager (GTM) integration.
- Google AdSense ads.
- GDPR compliant.
- Built-in installator.
Admin panel features
The following app settings can be adjusted through the admin panel:
- Dashboard with statistics.
- Coins management (view, create, edit, delete).
- Competitions management (view, create, edit, clone, delete).
- Trades management (view only).
- Users management (view, block, edit, delete).
- Settings (customize color theme, default language, number formatting, points and other settings).
- Maintenance (clear cache, run database updates, execute scheduled tasks).
Accounting & Cash Competitions
Accounting & Cash Competitions Add-on offers additional monetization capabilities and allows an administrator to take fees for participating in trading contests and optionally pay reward to the winners.
Please sign up to Crypto Trading Competitions to test the application. You can use the following credentials to check the backend features:
user: email@example.com, password: admin
- PHP 7.0.0 or higher.
- PHP extensions: cURL, Mbstring, OpenSSL, PDO, Tokenizer, XML.
- PHP function set_time_limit() enabled.
- URL rewrite enabled.
- The application should be installed to the web root folder of a domain or sub domain (it will not work if installed to a sub folder).
The application can be installed on a shared server, however please ensure you have enough system resources available with your hosting account.
Warning: This is NOT a WordPress plugin or theme and can not be integrated with WordPress.
The application is built with Laravel 5.5 PHP framework using free CoinCap.io API.
Download NowGet It Now Source