Front-End Vue.js Web Developer - Vue.js Jobs
Company description At PullString, we strive to help people talk effortlessly with the technology that surrounds us. Working at the intersection of creative expression and artificial intelligence, we provide companies with the l
Company descriptionAt PullString, we strive to help people talk effortlessly with the technology that surrounds us. Working at the intersection of creative expression and artificial intelligence, we provide companies with the leading solution for building and deploying highly engaging voice applications.PullString was founded in 2011 by former Pixar executives to realize the dream of higher fidelity computer conversation. Our cloud-based software has been used by organizations including Mattel, Samsung, Activision, and many others to create award-winning conversational experiences. PullString is based in San Francisco, CA, and is backed by leading firms including Greylock Partners, Charles River Ventures, Khosla Ventures, True Ventures, and First Round Capital.
Job descriptionPullString is looking for an experienced Front-End Software Engineer to join our team as we move into the next phase of our SaaS business. Our mission is to create powerful yet easy-to-use interfaces that allow users to write and share engaging computer conversations, on platforms like the Amazon Echo and Google Home, in a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. You will have a proven ability to work effectively with other engineers, product managers, and designers to iterate on, implement, and deploy complex consumer or enterprise web applications. Our technology stack includes git, Vue.js, Bulma, Docker, and AWS. Ideally you will have extensive experience with these, or very similar, technologies. PullString is proud to support Vue.js as a sponsor. Responsibilities
- As a member of the engineering team, you will help to define, implement, and deploy PullString’s web-based conversational AI products.
- Create high-quality frontend code
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
- You will collaborate with the product team to help refine and implement UI/UX designs that deliver a user experience that meets the highest quality bar.
- Collaborate with QA team to ensure high quality work, and cross-browser compatibility
- You will present your work to peers and senior leaders for review and feedback.
- 3+ years of industry experience
- B.S. (or better) in computer science, software engineering, or related field
- Strong understanding of CSS and related web technologies
- Experience using RESTful APIs
- Experience developing RESTful APIs in node is a plus
- Experience deploying complex web applications using a commercial cloud vendor such as Amazon AWS is a plus
- Familiarity with Git version control
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks, such as Django or Rails is a plus
- An ability to translate complicated concepts with many moving parts into a coherent architecture and produce clean, efficient, readable, maintainable code.
- Experience working with and managing multiple code lines and proficiency in a modern distributed revision control system such as git or hg.
- Strong communication and presentation skills that allow you to communicate and defend complex designs clearly and influence peers and leaders.
- An ability to hold to relentlessly high standards for product excellence within a lean, ship fast environment.
- 100% employer paid health, dental, life and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a 3% company contribution based on annual salary
- Company Stock Options
- Commuter Benefit
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Time
- Four Months Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Education Program & Wellness Program
- Catered lunch
- Weekly Company Meeting/Happy Hour
- Located right off Union Square in the heart of San Francisco, very close to public transportation
How to apply
Looking for more full-time jobs?
Apply now! Source