Garage Days Development – San Francisco Bay Area, CA
New marketing analytics start up is looking for a Full-stack Laravel/VueJS developer to help bring us to market and join our team full-time. We need someone with experience and wants to help build a team from ground zero, but don’t worry we will pay you too. We are closing our first round of funding and looking to accelerate into our beta in November and full product launch in January.
We currently have a working Alpha with three customers using the application. It’s not pretty but gets the job done, now we need you to help us look like we are ready to go to market.
- 3+ years SasS experience, self taught is fine. Sorry new people, we will want you too but need some experience to get us going first.
- Deep understanding of API development in Laravel (good documentation skills a plus)
- VueJS experience with ChartJS
- Ability to be flexible and push back on ideas that are dumb, we want your input
- Creative mindset
- Excellent HTML5 and CSS chops
- Able to work under tight timeframe
- Work with external APIs to interact with data
- Trial and Error mindset – I suck at documentation and need to work collaboratively to work through some of the elements of the application
- PostgreSQL experience
- Understanding and administration of AWS architecture
- Previous start up experience
- Excellent baking skills
I would prefer to have someone in the Bay Area or at least on the west coast of the United States or Canada so we can work together more. This project starts as a fixed rate contract then hiring on to full-time after two months with benefits (we are in the middle of setting that up now). As you can see, we try to be open and no BS, if this sounds like your kind of place take a risk and come join us.
A little about us…
This is the third company I’ve built after successfully selling off the last two. I have over 20 years experience in digital marketing and now it is time to distill all that information down to a SaaS application that make marketers love their job again. We know marketing is broken and don’t claim we can solve all the problems but we can make the measurement suck less.
Please send a cover letter along with your favorite cookie recipe. Sorry but I am sick of recruiters, you guys just don’t get it when we say we want to hire direct that doesn’t mean we want you spamming our inbox. Please only direct hire inquiries.
Job Type: Contract
Job Location:San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Apply now! Source