Junior Frontend Vue.js Dev for a London Fintech platform
Company description EquipmentConnect is a new fintech platform facilitating fast, affordable and secure equipment finance by linking two groups: SMEs and Alternative Funders.
Company descriptionEquipmentConnect is a new fintech platform facilitating fast, affordable and secure equipment finance by linking two groups: SMEs and Alternative Funders.
Job descriptionAbout us:
EquipmentConnect is a London based Fintech platform on it’s way to transforming how SMEs finance new equipment and machinery.
We are building a tech solution that will deliver fast, affordable and flexible finance to the backbone of our economy.
– Good HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge, responsive design, SCSS or LESS
– Good knowledge of Web UI Design best practices
– Knowledge of client-side state management and routing
– Ability to comfortably build user interfaces from scratch with no frameworks or boilerplates
– Bonus: experience with Webpack, and performance optimization. You also must have: – A relatively easy commute to central London. You must be already based in the UK
– Passion for frontend development.
– Resourcefulness with a ‘hacker mindset’ for problem solving and a mindset compatible with rapid development.
– Ambition for quality.
– Professionalism and positive energy in abundance.
– A respect for documentation and good communication.
– The right to work in the UK.
– A hunger to work long hours at the beginning.
– A desire to keep learning. What we offer:
A . Solid living salary to be increased once initial milestones reached.
B. Great startup environment here at Makerversity where you will be immersed in creative passion..
C. The opportunity to work at the core of disruptive finance/alternative credit.
How to apply
Looking for more full-time jobs?
Apply now! Source