JustPark - Jobs: Software Engineer
We’re looking for an experienced software engineer to join the JustPark team and help us take our product to the next level. JustPark is reinventing parking for the digital age. Our mission is to make parking easy - helping drivers save time, avoid stress and enjoy an easy journey every time. Our 5-star apps help you find a space in seconds, whenever and wherever you
As a Software Engineer at JustPark your responsibilities would include:
- Implementing new features and APIs for use by mobile, web, hardware platforms and much more!
- Scaling our platform to accommodate a rapidly growing user base.
- Testing, refactoring and extending the features at the heart of the product.
- Following your curiosity to suggest new tools, methodologies and ideas to make our products and processes more awesome.
- 4+ years experience building first-class software in a corporate or start-up environment using an OOP language such as PHP, Java or C#.
- You have an excellent knowledge of API design and distributed backend systems that follow microservice architectures.
- You see a feature only as finished when it's covered by automated tests.
- You are an authority on SQL and have also worked with alternative database paradigms such as NoSQL or Graph.
- Working in a team that plans, code reviews and pair programs together.
It's a bonus if you have:
- Experience working at a growing startup.
- Experience using the Symfony, Laravel or Lumen PHP frameworks
- Relevant experience in any of the following domains: pricing, booking platforms, payments, e-commerce, geospatial systems.
Apply now! Source