Process Payments With Stripe and Laravel Cashier
Envato Tuts+ Courses Video courses taught by expert instructors. Learn new skills from start to finish. Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
Envato Tuts+ Courses
- Video courses taught by expert instructors.
- Learn new skills from start to finish.
- Downloadable Source Files also available on GitHub.
Stripe is a payment-processing service that comes with a suite of easy-to-use APIs and powers e-commerce for businesses of all sizes. Stripe makes it easy to implement secure credit-card transactions while providing your users the convenience of in-page checkout. Not only that, but Stripe has built-in support for subscriptions and recurring billing.
Laravel is the perfect back-end technology for implementing a Stripe-powered store. Along with Laravel’s built-in object-relational mapping, routing and authentication functionality, there is also native support for Stripe with Laravel Cashier.
In this course, Envato Tuts+ instructor Jason Lewis will show you how to process payments on Stripe using Laravel Cashier. You’ll cover a number of key topics, including how to prepare your database for payments and pointers to the security concerns you should be aware of when handling cardholder data. You’ll also learn how to process single, one-off payments for an online shopping cart, and even how to handle Stripe subscriptions.
What You’ll Learn
- How to process payments on Stripe using Laravel Cashier.
- Get familiar with Stripe, and learn how to install and configure Laravel.
- Learn when you should be using HTTP vs. HTTPS.
- How to create a database structure and add data.
- How to set up all aspects of the payment process, from generating invoices to handling payments, subscriptions, and coupons.
About the Instructor
Jason Lewis is a firefighter by day and a web developer by night. He occasionally writes things on his personal blog but is usually helping folks with Laravel. You can find him on Twitter, GitHub, or lurking in #laravel on freenode!
Download NowGet It Now Source