We don’t user test enough and we know it. We hide behind excuses about little time, small budgets, challenging tester recruitment, and full calendars. That’s why we spent thousands of hours removing all excuses. We ended up making Teston which is currently in beta with some of the nordics’ largest companies as paying customers. We’re building a product to help others build better products and services. If this excites you, keep on reading!
Now we’re looking for an experienced full-stack developer to become part of our core product team, someone that help us build the next version of our product to incite a “wow” response from our users. We’re going to launch very soon, and don’t be put off by the Norwegian site, we have ambitions to launch in other European countries asap and our working language is English.
You will work with the rest of the team to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects. In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiar with vue.js
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Lots of freedom and responsibility
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
How to appply
Apply through this link: https://teston.workable.com/jobs/626439/candidates/new
Looking for more full-time jobs?
Apply now! Source