As a Senior Software Engineer at Apria Healthcare, you will be responsible for the development and testing of processes to move data from various sources to various destinations based on requirements. You must be able to apply company standards and best practices while providing efficient, well-formed, and highly documented code that adheres to the PSR-2 coding standards. You will be part of an agile team whose primary purpose is the population and maintenance of various data marts.
- Expert PHP 7 proficiency in large, scalable web applications.
- Expert proficiency with Laravel (we use 5.3.30).
- Expert proficiency with VueJS (we use 2.1.8).
- Version control systems, Git and Bitbucket.
- Strong understanding of SQL query authoring, performance tuning, relational database design, and working with data at scale.
- Experience with Nginx.
- Experience with Redis.
- Experience with queueing.
- Strong Agile/Scrum development methodology skills.
- Strong understanding of web services (REST APIs, JSON, and OAuth).
- Excellent communication, written, and verbal skills.
- Familiar with system integration concepts and terminology.
- Functional understanding of Unix commands and environments. We develop using Docker on Windows 10, deploy internally with Jenkins for testing, and use AWS with CentOS for production.
This is a stationary position that requires frequent sitting or standing, repetitive wrist motions, grasping, speaking, listening, close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. It also may require occasional lifting, carrying, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending/stooping, twisting, pulling/pushing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching above the shoulder. Employees in this position must be physically able to efficiently perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to assist or enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position, upon request.
Work is performed in an office setting with exposure to low noise.
The essential duties and responsibilities, physical requirements, and work environment described above are representative of those typically required for this position but may vary depending on staffing and business needs at specific locations. The inclusion or omission of a specific duty or physical requirement is, therefore, not determinative of whether that function is essential to a specific individual’s position.
It’s highly recommended that you include a link to your GitHub, Bitbucket, etc. profile so we can see some examples of your work and how you code.
Apply now! Source