Sr. Front End Developer needed for a web game
Job description Who We Are: We are an emerging blockchain game development company. We need a Senior Front-End Developer with a passion for building games that provide an unparalleled digital experience. Our F
- Experienced, highly motivated casual game developers.
- Developers passionate about good UI/UX.
- Developers that want to work on a product they can be proud of that impacts thousands of people all over the world.
- Above all, our Developers will build exciting and innovative games. They have a history of starting --and completing-- game projects.
- Our Developers go all in. They want to do their best work, and have that work make an impact.
- Produce wireframes & design documents for products.
- Implement web applications in the Vue.js front-end framework.
- Utilize and Understand reactive programming and state management.
- Utilize and Understand Vue.js, Vue-Router, Vuex. Also, either Vuetify or Bootstrap.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to articulate the best technological business solution.
- Analyze user story acceptance criteria to ensure the technical feasibility and point out potential issues.
- Write high quality code with readability, efficiency and maintainability in mind (documentation and unit tests).
- Peer review the work of other Developers.
- Improve internal tools, libraries, standards, and contribute to CI/CD processes.
- Actively participate in our scrum meetings, work with the team to diagnose and resolve bugs, and support requests.
- Implement restful services for product selector.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Follow Coding and Testing Standards for Team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- 5+ years game development experience, preferably in the casual game space
- 1+ years of Agile experience a requirement. Knowledge of Kanban a plus.
- Sound knowledge of APIs, Websockets, and REST.
- Documentation experience using Kanban/Github.
- Ability to work with project cycles and manage rapid changes.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced agile environment, work under pressure and deadline.
- Ability to think outside the box, adapt to circumstances, learn from co-workers, and share information and experiences.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently.
- Phaser experience a plus.
How to apply
- What excites you most about joining our Development team?
- What drives you to create quality products?
- How many years have you worked on Web or Mobile games?
- How long have you been working with front end technologies?
- Have you ever worked with agile development before? What was your experience?
- A Github profile link.
- Links to Github projects you have contributed to.
- A few portfolio examples of work.A resume.
Looking for more full-time jobs?
Apply now! Source